Gta V Is Boring Gta V Is Boring

It's been said already a lot of times, but seriously, that is some damn incredible animation. Not to mention it's one of the most hilarious GTA V animations I've seen.

A Bad Night For Batman A Bad Night For Batman

The animation style and art are not the prettiest, but I did get a good laugh out of this, and enjoyed the absurdity of Batman's face contorting in all sorts of ways. And no joke, you should draw more butts.

Guards Guards

Great animation and good voice acting, but some of the voices could have been a bit louder (compared to the music and sound effects, which sounded just fine). Overall though, quite funny. I anticipate watching the future episodes of Guards!

Ragemelon Plump and Juicy Ragemelon Plump and Juicy

Your wit is as sharp as ever, I see. And such juicy and fluid animation too.

(HWA HWA HWAA~)

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

I honestly found this funnier than any of PewDiePie's videos. Any chance of more parodies of famous YouTubers? Not just Let's Players either, I mean those like FPSRussia, Freddie Wong, etc.

SpeedoSausage responds:

My next video is ALSO about Youtubers and they are ALSO game players, but its going to be alot different, I actually like these guys I'm parodying in the next vid (you can guess who lol)

YouTube Comment Wars YouTube Comment Wars

I love all of the small details and jokes you put into this. Quite humorous!

Anime Leo & Satan! Anime Leo & Satan!

A good parody. The animation and comedy is great, and the anime jokes are quite funny, but some of the voices become a bit hard to understand when they're too loud. Not even in the "funny-angrish" kind of way, either. More like the microphone is going "How does loud voices, boss!?" so it just sounds like a loud electronic mess.
Oh, and Leo x Satan totally kawaii desu, uguu~~

SpeedoSausage responds:

Yeah that final scream before Satan says "Now hold on a second sir" was the worst, a good example of an "electronic mess". OH WELL TOO LATE NOW

The Ultimate flash The Ultimate flash

I'll give you 3 for the lolipop* but that's as far as I will go.
*Not a typo :3

Zelda:Whatever Zelda:Whatever

Not bad, rather funny! I must point out though, whoever voiced Zelda sounded a lot like Sister Mary from the show Lucy, Daughter of the Devil.

Central Bwankers Central Bwankers

No no, Happygrounder, it's more like "FWOOOMP!"